Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Who rattled your cage? If you want to take issue with anything specific I've said, feel free; if you just want to whine for no reason at all then let me know know so I can get you on mute.

He probably thinks you're an embarrassing balloon, which you most certainly are.

Just mute pretty much all the Rose-clique on here Gordon. There’s a very cringeworthy ‘closed-shop’ attitude amongst Rose fans on here. Yourself and HTG are the only ones that speak any sense that appear to actually watch and understand football.

10 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Just mute pretty much all the Rose-clique on here Gordon. There’s a very cringeworthy ‘closed-shop’ attitude amongst Rose fans on here. Yourself and HTG are the only ones that speak any sense that appear to actually watch and understand football.

You're the guy that boosted about throwing his own shite at another human being and boosted about kicking a homeless person.

We can take your input and ignore it.  Vile creature.

You're the guy that boosted about throwing his own shite at another human being and boosted about kicking a homeless person.
We can take your input and ignore it.  Vile creature.

‘boosted’ [emoji1]

Come back when you can spell simple words.

For clarity, story 1 was silly nonsense in General Nonsense in a thread about jobbies.

Story 2 you have completely fabricated yourself as I have never, ever (nor would I) kicked a homeless person.

‘boosted’ [emoji1]

For clarity, story 1 was silly nonsense in General Nonsense in a thread about jobbies.

Story 2 you have completely fabricated yourself as I have never, ever (nor would I) kicked a homeless person.

On the subject of homeless where are your lot today?

14 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

‘boosted’ emoji1.png

Lies.

TOMMY COYNE TESTIMONIAL

On Sunday 25th August we'll celebrate 10 years of a legend slamming in goals against ... well ... everyone really!

We'll be bringing back a whole host of players who have played alongside Tommy in a match between a Dave Baikie XI and a Mark Bradley XI.

More details to follow but get the day in your diary so you can get along and show your appreciation for Tommy. It's a bank holiday weekend too!

Seems a bit brazen and shameless given you lot still owe Stuart McArthur one.

On the subject of homeless where are your lot today?

Away game today numbnuts.

Lies.

Except it’s not though [emoji1]

Six goals and even more pleasing a clean sheet.

Sods law I missed the Thom strike, which by all accounts was rather special.

All 14 players used made a contribution to the game. With each substitution making an impact.

HTG

Another good win. Both teams were right in it until the second goal then the Rose's confidence grew and played some really good stuff. Thought Darren Smith had a good game at right back. Nothing fancy just dogged. Meikle looks like a terrier, always wanting to win the ball (a few wayward passes but that'll come).
Promising that we still have Hutchinson and Scullion (and McKenzie) to come back into that defence.

Another good win. Both teams were right in it until the second goal then the Rose's confidence grew and played some really good stuff. Thought Darren Smith had a good game at right back. Nothing fancy just dogged. Meikle looks like a terrier, always wanting to win the ball (a few wayward passes but that'll come).
Promising that we still have Hutchinson and Scullion (and McKenzie) to come back into that defence.

Ian gray to come back in too, not bad options to have