Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Wait, was being called a feeder club for a Premier League team with one of the best youth set ups, who was playing in the UEFA Youth League last season, supposed to be an insult?

For a tier 6 club to be being trusted with their young players is a bit of an mark of respect, to both the club and the league.

Wait, was being called a feeder club for a Premier League team with one of the best youth set ups, who was playing in the UEFA Youth League last season, supposed to be an insult?
For a tier 6 club to be being trusted with their young players is a bit of an mark of respect, to both the club and the league.

[emoji1]

10 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Looking forward to our friendly on Saturday as Lithgae is 1 ground I’d never been to when you were junior.1 request is to make sure the bar in the club is fully stocked lol. We should be there no later than 12.45

For the 75 mins drinking time you have I am sure they will cope.

8 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Looking forward to our friendly on Saturday as Lithgae is 1 ground I’d never been to when you were junior.1 request is to make sure the bar in the club is fully stocked lol. We should be there no later than 12.45

I'm sure you will find a warm welcome in the Social Club.  Or if you fancy a wander down the High Street the Black B*tch and West Port Hotel are also in close proximity.

Can't recall the last occasion our two sides met so a new experience for ourselves as well.

13 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

I'm sure you will find a warm welcome in the Social Club.  Or if you fancy a wander down the High Street the Black B*tch and West Port Hotel are also in close proximity.

Can't recall the last occasion our two sides met so a new experience for ourselves as well.

Don’t think we ever met in Junior Cup. About the only major west team we continually avoided.

1 hour ago, fan of the juniors said:

As far as I’m aware we’ve never played . Not in my 30 odd years following Ladeside anyways .

I'm pretty sure Kilbirnie however have played at Prestonfield - but not against Linlithgow Rose.  I have a vague recollection you played late 70's early 80's in a Dryburgh Cup tie for which Linlithgow was a neutral venue. 

2 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
16 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:
But take some extra pocket money as they will expect you put a donation in the visitors can after getting signed in

As long as they use a tray they will be fine !

For a bottle of Buckie and 4 glasses