Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

I don't know how we won the game but the result wasn't important anyway.  I wasn't really impressed with the first-half trialists but it was hardly a match to make judgments on.  I did like the urgency about the team when the later subs came on though.

Hope not, we've just printed a top with his name on it ..... 🤣

He'll be under contract with us so would command a fee.

Any news on the attendance from Saturday?

Personally I thot we played quite well today. Yes both teams had chances with penalties/penalty claims but overall the rose more than matched their league two opponents.

New guys settling in well and I like Smith, a wee buzz bomb who wants to get on the ball.

New keeper looks good so a great scenario where we have two top keepers for a change.

Onwards to nxt week

HTG

On 05/07/2019 at 00:20, Sheep77 said:

The new Hamilton feeder club 

The irony of a supporter of a club who can’t raise a team for a friendly trying to give another clubs squad abuse is rather amusing.

You are still obsessed. 

1 hour ago, Bufty Boots said:

The irony of a supporter of a club who can’t raise a team for a friendly trying to give another clubs squad abuse is rather amusing.

You are still obsessed. 

Obsessed try again. If it wasn’t for trialists you wouldn’t have had a team 

10 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

Well you keep posting on the thread so that makes you obsessed.

And based on the above quote ill informed is the best way of describing you. Two trialists yesterday started the game, one of whom signed on after the game, with four signed players on the bench.

Maybe it’s not reached your neck of the woods but trialists can play in friendlies - how did your friendly go yesterday? 

But we did have a team. When was the last time the Rose pulled out of a game because they didnt have enough players ?

1 hour ago, Bufty Boots said:

Well you keep posting on the thread so that makes you obsessed.

And based on the above quote ill informed is the best way of describing you. Two trialists yesterday started the game, one of whom signed on after the game, with four signed players on the bench.

Maybe it’s not reached your neck of the woods but trialists can play in friendlies - how did your friendly go yesterday? 

Pass on holiday but we’ll be ready for the new season