Queen's Park 2019/20

1 hour ago, The man with no name said:

The President confirmed there was standing at the last 2 meetings I was at. That's how I know. 

I didn't hear him mention it at all at the last meeting but great news. Some of us were told by another committee member a couple of months ago that a "safe standing area" definitely wasn't going to happen as it was too expensive to implement. He was most insistent about it when we expressed our displeasure.  We couldn't really understand why putting in less seats would cost more money. Is this latest plan a compromise?   

5 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

I didn't hear him mention it at all at the last meeting but great news. Some of us were told by another committee member a couple of months ago that a "safe standing area" definitely wasn't going to happen as it was too expensive to implement. He was most insistent about it when we expressed our displeasure.  We couldn't really understand why putting in less seats would cost more money. Is this latest plan a compromise?   

The President was asked about a standing area in a question from the audience, he said that there will be one.

I can't be the only one that heard that!

4 minutes ago, The man with no name said:

The President was asked about a standing area in a question from the audience, he said that there will be one.

I can't be the only one that heard that!

I probably didn't hear the question due to the shite acoustics for folk not sitting down the front

41 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

That's one way to put it

5 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
39 minutes ago, Boris the Spider said:
Both dreadful. Happy to stick with QP lager. And bring St Mungos back!!!

You were outrageous after the St Mungo's. TBF, I was a shambling disgrace after a few of them.

That stuff can never return. Still getting flashbacks....the casualties of sesh 

Only heard today that the proposed standing section at Lesser will be 2 rows along the back of the stand?🥴
Not sure who thought of that or if people think that’s a good idea. Never seen it before but doesn’t sound good.
Surely a section would be better for the fans?

Why do you think a whole section would be better out of interest? I think the majority of our fans prefer a seat so the two rows would suffice, no?