Queen's Park 2019/20

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

16 hours ago, RossC93 said:

Anyone know much about Nick McAllister?

I know he was in our youth team that reached the semis of the Scottish Cup last season. Never played for our first team though 

On 20/07/2019 at 13:08, houstonspider said:

I also felt Summers was better going forward than defending so Roberts maybe sees him as an option playing further up the park. He was never that great at cutting out crosses. A lot of goals we lost last season were from crosses from his side. However he has now added goals to his game so he may play him in front of Cammy.

Agree, Cammy looks a better defender and he'd be my first choice there.

Important thing is that we now have cover at left back. Injuries and suspensions will mean everyone will get their chance

16 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

I know he was in our youth team that reached the semis of the Scottish Cup last season. Never played for our first team though 

Came off the bench for us last night and looked decent for a young boy being chucked in at the deep end. Believe he’s a CB and got put out at RB.

Good to see that when the squad has been stretched through injuries and suspensions that we can compete very well against higher opposition. Roberts mentioning that we’ll be signing a midfielder this week and we’ll have Regan Thompson available when the league kicks off. Hopefully Jamieson is fit for the Stirling game as he genuinely looks a class act. Buzzing for the season now 

17 hours ago, houstonspider said:

Noticed Euan East scored one of the Rovers pens last night. Disappointing he feels his career will advance better with the Dirties.

Did he definitely refuse to sign-on with you again? I'd assumed we only got him as you released him.

You might have a few more cases like this once the attraction of playing at Hampden goes, and assuming you don't go semi-pro. 

Unable to make the meeting tonight, anyone know how it went and what was discussed ?

It was like watching a Steven Seagal movie. Five minutes worth of plot stretched out to an hour and a half. Largely about the club's MO but more questions than answers. It was just a positioning event so that when the committee comes to a conclusion we're all in it together.

I voted for the Think Big and Don't Shite It Like 20 Years Ago party.