Queen's Park 2019/20

If we’re signing players like McHugh, then I reckon we could procure some of the leagues best to QP. I have no idea what the contract situations are at opposition clubs or players satisfactory levels but it would be good business to sign some of our competitors key players. Improving the squad with the leagues best while stripping competitors of their talent.  Henderson and Balatoni at Edi City are the standouts for me. They’ve still not been able to get promotion, maybe they would accept the challenge with QP..
On that note though, i'd like to see Kurtis Roberts back. From the last i saw he wasn't getting a game at Airdrie and now we'd be willing to pay him...who knows?

4 hours ago, HoustonSpider99 said:
On 17/06/2020 at 11:12, QPSpider1867 said:
If we’re signing players like McHugh, then I reckon we could procure some of the leagues best to QP. I have no idea what the contract situations are at opposition clubs or players satisfactory levels but it would be good business to sign some of our competitors key players. Improving the squad with the leagues best while stripping competitors of their talent.  Henderson and Balatoni at Edi City are the standouts for me. They’ve still not been able to get promotion, maybe they would accept the challenge with QP..

On that note though, i'd like to see Kurtis Roberts back. From the last i saw he wasn't getting a game at Airdrie and now we'd be willing to pay him...who knows?

Aye decent shout. Kurtis battles every game and scored some beauty’s. He’s probably filled out a bit more too. 

On 19/06/2020 at 10:53, Spider Rico said:

On the club LinkedIn page they have mentioned that a “major kit supplier deal” is to be announced soon.

In November we were looking at designs by Admiral and Macron.

I imagine now we'll be the subject of a bidding war between Nike and Adidas