Queen's Park 2019/20

My reading of the Maclean and Kouider-Aissa thing is that they're likely being held back as "new" announcements in a time where there's not likely to be much activity. Think Sal let the cat out of the bag on the awards video! I also find it unlikely that he'd be agreeing to participate in anything if he'd been told he was surplus to requirements. 

My reading of the Maclean and Kouider-Aissa thing is that they're likely being held back as "new" announcements in a time where there's not likely to be much activity. Think Sal let the cat out of the bag on the awards video! I also find it unlikely that he'd be agreeing to participate in anything if he'd been told he was surplus to requirements. 
I hope your right.
I did think it would be strange for Sal to be featured in the awards video if he wasnt staying.

46 minutes ago, 54yrsafan said:

Also   thought gers colts idea ok

No problem with Brora or Kelty. Huge problem with anyone's boys club ruining what is a perfectly competitive level of football. Wouldn't chuck it completely, but I certainly wouldn't be investing as much time, money, or emotional energy on football if it ever happened. 

3 hours ago, 54yrsafan said:

Dont think their colts would walk it.In fact think they might find it hard

Don't get whether they would win or lose 10-0. We're a serious competitive league, not a development or reserve league. 

Anybody else fancy bottom league of 18 or 20 including kelty and Broadway as 4 leagues playing 4 times has had its day,though known it's not likelly
I like the idea of expanding the league and only playing each team twice, as I too am fed up of playing teams anywhere from 4 to potentially 8 times a season (including playoffs, cups etc.)
However I worry that it could lead to fewer games with much to play for (promotion, relegation, playoffs) later in the season. So they would need to have a good number off playoff spots available to aim for (or avoid) to keep it interesting till the end.

Not a fan of any kind of split, so for me the league either needs to be kept at 10 teams playing 4x, or expanded to at least 18 playing 2x.

No issues with adding kelty, brora etc to an expanded setup.

I definitely dont want any Colt teams in the league. That would be the worst thing for Scottish football.