Queen's Park 2019/20

Daily Record suggests we are favourites for Bell with Cove, Raith, and Kelty also chasing. They reckon we could have him for the weekend.
While I would hope we stick with Wullie Muir, part of me hopes we get him just so Cove dont.
We could sign him to sit on the bench just to spite them[emoji6]
Not that I think it will make any difference to them winning the league right enough.

17 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Glasgow Cup at Lesser, QP 1 Thistle 1. None of the new signings playing that I could see. James Grant in midfield, probably the best of the bunch.

What was our team?  Our players that are surplus to requirements?

Edited by spider1867

22 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

Looks like Cammy Bell has signed according to the Sun on Twitter

It’s gonna be very interesting to see if he plays on Saturday. 18 month deal aswell so there’s basically no future for Muir now. Very harsh but just got to back McKinnon just now and what he’s trying to implement 

Don’t know if Muir has said he is leaving if he has then fair enough in getting an experienced keeper.
Seems very strange at the games seeing six new players will take a bit of time to get used to it . I was 100% behind going professional but it does feel different already.
Looking for a good win on Saturday

I'm really disappointed for Wullie Muir if this means it's over for him. He's been a fantastic goalkeeper for Queen's Park. 

However, the manager has a vision for the club and we should all get behind that. Cammy Bell has an excellent pedigree and should be more than adequate for us. 

2 minutes ago, bobthespider said:

Don’t know if Muir has said he is leaving if he has then fair enough in getting an experienced keeper.
Seems very strange at the games seeing six new players will take a bit of time to get used to it . I was 100% behind going professional but it does feel different already.
Looking for a good win on Saturday

It certainly does feel different. I felt a confidence on Saturday, particularly the first half hour and saw movement that hadn't been apparent up until now. The Fraser injury is very unfortunate  but there is enough there to build on. In honesty I did not see that in the January squad.

Cammy Bell is monstrously obese and clearly doesn't give a Frenchman's fuck about playing football any more.

He didn't have any disasters for us but was clearly our second choice behind the excellent Robbie Mutch. 

What's success for QP this season, would it need to be promotion via the playoffs?