Queen's Park 2019/20

I must say that I was astonished to see that Slater had signed for Queens, thought he would have easily stayed full-time. Would expect him to be an absolute standout in the division.

He won’t be here for long then if what people are saying is true

14 hours ago, SuperCowden said:

Sadly I think Craig Slater will walk it in this league too, surely the Queens Park fans will be expecting the 4th spot with they signings, I just hope cowden keep up the form in 3rd, Elgin did some good business too, Stirling & Annan consistency seems to be issue for them but it will be tight in end I think

For now, I'll just be happy if we finally get a win against Cowdenbeath. It's been a while. Even a goal would be a nice change against you lot

I can't be arsed going through the thread but I heard on Saturday at our game that Queens Park will be going full time. The signings so far would certainly point to that these aren't guys that would have had to drop to part time football at this stage of their careers.

28 minutes ago, Neilly said:

I can't be arsed going through the thread but I heard on Saturday at our game that Queens Park will be going full time. The signings so far would certainly point to that these aren't guys that would have had to drop to part time football at this stage of their careers.

I think this time next year when we are 15 points clear at the top of division 1, would be a good time to go full time.

:)

We are part time, I suspect these players are here for a good time not a long time.

Guys can make decent money as part timers (McAllister for starters). The trick is to have a day job too.

I can't see us ever going full time.

23 minutes ago, GableEnder21 said:

We have just signed Lewis Hawke lads. Looks like he did really well for you guys last season. Reckon he can do a good job in league 1 again?

Looked like he knew how to score a goal but wasn't all that fussed about doing it a lot of the time.  Will be forever remembered for battering one in from 10cm out away to TNS.  

Edited by Chester Desmond

On 27/01/2020 at 15:22, The man with no name said:

Who said Trouten and Miller would fit?

My nephew, who lives in Rutherglen, and is a good friend of Trouten's brother,tells me that the club spoke to Alloa but they were not prepared to release him, so it appears that he would fit our signing policy. Just thought that I would let you know TMWNN.