Queen's Park 2019/20

On 01/07/2019 at 08:15, Vimto90 said:

Salim Koudier Aissa is not a "big" striker at all. Banged them in in juniors and players can improve but he was way off it last time in seniors and i doubt Kilsyth Rangers has brought him on greatly

????

On 02/01/2020 at 20:00, JT1867 said:

Indeed.

If someone offered me a way out of Greenock I'd bite their hand off for it.

He is a shite manager so he has found his level with yourselves.

51 minutes ago, gmfc said:

To be fair not as long as yourselves one step up from the Juniors.

Even if it were true, we'd still never be small time enough to cry about a managerial appointment two leagues below us. 

Always makes me laugh when fans of bigger clubs tell small clubs like us that an abomination of a manager or player has been signed, the truth is, every manager at this level who has managed at a higher level has some kind of blip in their CV, hence why they end up managing here.

This is an interesting appointment by QP and one that should excite the fans.

I agree with your first paragraph. However, the last thing I’d feel if it was us appointing Ray is ‘excited’. I attended the Falkirk Clyde game a few months back. What I witnessed was a manager completely out his depth tactically. Long balls to Sammon simply didn’t work and having a manager who stands with his arms folded for the full 90 minutes without giving his team instructions or motivation isn’t my idea of an exciting appointment. Was he always like this Falkirk fans? He also subbed off Longridge who was the only Falkirk player creating anything of note. Falkirk fans were fully justified in their moment of booing. Even I could see as a neutral with less knowledge of the game that it was a horrendous substitution. Darren Smith getting the winner was fully justified.

That being said, it could turn out to be a decent appointment. He has done ok with smaller budgets in the past and there’s not a lot between the eight teams below Ed City.

1 hour ago, DundeeSpider1867 said:
1 hour ago, gmfc said:
To be fair not as long as yourselves one step up from the Juniors.

Seem to remember the last times we've played Morton we won, drew and lost on penalties - we're no that shite?

4th bottom of a diddy league says different.

Edited by gmfc

8 minutes ago, gmfc said:

4th bottom of a diddy league says different.

^ Like a spurned lover, literally in tears, smashing the keypad on a thread about a team "4th bottom of a diddy league." Raymondo never loved you. Dropped you like a stone. Used you, in fact. Get over it. 

IMG_20200102_194044.jpg

Edited by an86

15 minutes ago, an86 said:

^ Like a spurned lover, literally in tears, smashing the keypad on a thread about a team "4th bottom of a diddy league." Raymondo never loved you. Dropped you like a stone. Used you, in fact. Get over it. 

IMG_20200102_194044.jpg

Not at all on the wind-up and getting bites so easy.