Queen's Park 2019/20

2 hours ago, an86 said:

Back to the football, our current points average would see us finish on around 32 points. Since the playoffs came in, that'd have seen us finish 10th, 10th, 9th and 9th. Saturday is do or die for me or we have to change it. 

Hopefully we can give as many to games to Reagan before he’s away in December, could be the difference from being at the bottom to mid to upper table. Sounds like he might be heading to Newcastle going by the rumours. 

20 minutes ago, NathanQP said:

Looks like we’ll lose money on Thomson as he’ll properly go before we hit semi pro. Shame.

Cross border if it is Newcastle, so we would still be due something, I think the problem during the summer was that the four players went to other Scottish clubs.

1 hour ago, JT1867 said:

Cross border if it is Newcastle, so we would still be due something

No idea what the actual figure being mooted is, but the word currently being used across the media at the moment is "substantial". As you rightly point out though, it would be zilch if he went to either of the Old Firm under current arrangements.

3 hours ago, The Spider said:

No idea what the actual figure being mooted is, but the word currently being used across the media at the moment is "substantial". As you rightly point out though, it would be zilch if he went to either of the Old Firm under current arrangements.

Indeed English clubs have to pay Scottish clubs only pay if they have a conscience so hardly ever.

6 hours ago, qpfc said:

Hopefully we can give as many to games to Reagan before he’s away in December, could be the difference from being at the bottom to mid to upper table. Sounds like he might be heading to Newcastle going by the rumours. 

In your dreams do you think he is messi

4 minutes ago, 54yrsafan said:

In your dreams do you think he is messi

Nonsense Comment 

He’s already more talented than about 95% of our squad despite being only 16. Man of the match performances for the Scotland U17. We’ve got make the most of his talent before he’s off 

6 hours ago, Anonymous Spider said:

I wonder if it makes sense to keep things ticking over until after the vote. I’d like to think we‘ve got a plan for either scenario?

If the proposal doesn’t pass, we may well need to change the manager to give the Club a lift as much as to give the team a lift.

As I've said previously,it is now time to stop dithering,to put it mildly,and get new coach of experience,now whatever the vote

1 minute ago, 54yrsafan said:

Nonsense from you,he will not move us 4 or 5 places

I’m not saying he will move us up the table but we’ll certainly have a better chance of winning matches when he’s on the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, qpfc said:

I’m not saying he will move us up the table but we’ll certainly have a better chance of winning matches when he’s on the pitch. 

6 hrs ago u said different      he is good for his age   but you are getting carried away with yourself

15 minutes ago, 54yrsafan said:

6 hrs ago u said different      he is good for his age   but you are getting carried away with yourself

When you’ve got a player in your squad who is potentially going to the English premier league, think you’ve got every right to think he might have a greater impact than your average league 2 player 

I do realise however that we cannot solely rely on a 16 year old to single handedly win matches. The rest of the team need to step up big time 

Edited by qpfc

3 minutes ago, qpfc said:

When you’ve got a player in your squad who is potentially going the English premier league, think you’ve got every right to think he might have a greater impact than your average league 2 player 

I do realise however that we cannot solely rely on a 16 year old to single handedly win matches. The rest of the team need to step up big time 

Barring a miracle,rest of team apart from gault,don't appear to have it under this coach

7 hours ago, qpfc said:

And get him injured and then worth nothing in December

3 hours ago, spiders4ever said:

Scottish clubs only pay if they have a conscience

or a chairman who is stupid enough to trade in a relatively small amount of compensation for a decent % of a very high transfer fee 😄

46 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

To be honest, the league's that close, it wouldn't take much in the way of improvement to move us back up to fourth.

The lad is probably the most promising player I"ve seen since John McGregor.

That's right ha ha Andy Robertson not promising