Queen's Park 2019/20

54 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Granite Paints eh, our first ever short sponsors. I  remember the protest against this. The banner on the North Enclosure  "LUD£R£ CAU$A LUD£NDI?"

10 years later we had an away top in our sponsor's colours  😂 

Wasn't one of the groundsmen sent round to rip it down on the instruction of the committee?

22 minutes ago, houstonspider said:
On 27/08/2019 at 18:39, Bring Your Own Socks said:
What I love about this one is the hands. Some very tense, some very relaxed...
queenspark-shoot-1989-04-08.thumb.jpg.d9c9bcee1166bb27d7203ed52db7f364.jpg

That's a belter. I know one of players in the pic. I'll need to pass it on.

All yours! Think I might get the old programmes down and see if there's any other nonsense I can share.

On 28/08/2019 at 19:54, Bring Your Own Socks said:

All yours! Think I might get the old programmes down and see if there's any other nonsense I can share.

So glad that was a season we decided not to take your best/better than average players. That's almost a ring o men.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the daft question but I'm after doing Hampden whilst QP are still there but was wondering if there's any trouble bringing rucksacks or anything like that in? Would likely have one with me when I am up there and am a bit wary as there are you get some right awkward restrictions these days at bigger grounds (in England anyway!). Cheers. 

Sorry for the daft question but I'm after doing Hampden whilst QP are still there but was wondering if there's any trouble bringing rucksacks or anything like that in? Would likely have one with me when I am up there and am a bit wary as there are you get some right awkward restrictions these days at bigger grounds (in England anyway!). Cheers. 

It’ll probably get searched but that’s about it i think.