• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
P475

The road to the seaside league

I know that the championship clubs are still building their teams right now but, with all due respect, I don’t think Arbroath will be able to build a team that’ll compete this season. 

You can never say never though as Alloa may well struggle a bit this season too. 

Short of a team doing a falkirk, and we could be that team this season if SC doesn’t get it right with the team he is building, I fear that one of these two could be this seasons whipping boys. 

Thoughts? 

Thoughts? 

Starting a new thread to try and get bites is shite banter, there's already a league prediction thread to do that in

18 minutes ago, P475 said:

Thoughts? 

Arbroath will win the Championship this season, the Premiership the following season and the CL the season after that.

The road to the Seaside league is like the Scottish version of The Wizard of Oz...’follow the Falkirk pr***s road’...

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Starting a new thread to try and get bites is shite banter, there's already a league prediction thread to do that in

Oops, so there is. 

Are you lot favourites for the drop in that one as well? 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Arbroath will win the Championship this season, the Premiership the following season and the CL the season after that.

Nurse! That's him finally completely away. 

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Nurse! That's him finally completely away. 

Was he ever here?

Oops, so there is. 
Are you lot favourites for the drop in that one as well? 

Obviously

24 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Obviously

You should consider changing yer user name to “BigpikeLichie” coz your getting real bitey here. 

You should consider changing yer user name to “BigpikeLichie” coz your getting real bitey here. 

🤦🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Was he ever here?

Fair point. I bet the Dundee posters will be astonished to find he's still on the go. 

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Fair point. I bet the Dundee posters will be astonished to find he's still on the go. 

I’ll outlive you.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ll outlive you.

You'll live forever as you are a spambot. Albeit and advanced one with a rich and convincing backstory. 

3 hours ago, mcqbez said:

The road to the Seaside league is like the Scottish version of The Wizard of Oz...’follow the Falkirk pr***s road’...

Cheryl Cole Okay GIF - CherylCole Okay Awkward GIFs

24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You'll live forever as you are a spambot. Albeit and advanced one with a rich and convincing backstory. 

The good die young and I’m the antithesis of good.