Tommy Sloan

Shanner

I don't know Mr Sloan personally but the man is a stunning example of the craftsmanship of team leadership. Conducts himself properly and cares about every match it seems. Talbot has, and has had, it's fair share of heroes but, for me, Tucker is at the top of that list. 

37 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

Don’t ruin another thread bawbag

That’s was a genuine post.

The guy has continually succeeded at Talbot and these things don’t just happen, this is not a fairytale. To achieve what he has is not luck but it’s hard work, commitment, dedication. Hours and hours after work spent at training, watching players, signing players, preparing for matches both in the league and cups. Picking the right team at the right time and knowing when to rest players.

The guy is the best in junior game at all of that and he deserves everything they win.

Has he ever had any serious offers to go senior or is that not something he would entertain.  Record of success is almost perfect and I know “it’s Talbot” but if either of the OF managers had his record they would be absolute heroes.

Guy is just to be admired with the type of player he brings in and gets the best out of each and every one of them 

I said when I played Wullie Knox’s record would never be broken

Now I can safely say tuckers record won’t 

amazing what he has done