13 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

What a total embarrassment we are the club keep asking people for money for fighting funds and go fund me pages people put their hard earned cash in and we get absolutely nothing in return. I'm done no more if I hadn't already bought my season ticket I wouldn't have bothered with it

The last 2 games have been a bit shambolic right enough but I feel your reaction is a bit premature.  We are 3 games into a season where again the playing squad is undergoing transition.  Mark already hinted that he would be using the early cup games as part of his pre season as jumping right into competitive stuff with 2 games against Premier opposition was probably asking a bit much of our young squad . Given  the amount of changes  he has made in each of these games , this indeed looks like the case . Judging the season ahead on these games seems a bit  short sighted .

I may be wrong and time will tell . 

The last 2 games have been a bit shambolic right enough but I feel your reaction is a bit premature.  We are 3 games into a season where again the playing squad is undergoing transition.  Mark already hinted that he would be using the early cup games as part of his pre season as jumping right into competitive stuff with 2 games against Premier opposition was probably asking a bit much of our young squad . Given  the amount of changes  he has made in each of these games , this indeed looks like the case . Judging the season ahead on these games seems a bit  short sighted .
  I may be wrong and time will tell . 
Yeah maybe it was just in abit of a rage after the 3rd goal went in guess we will have to see. Yeah they are being treated as friendlies but its the way in which we lost them that annoyed me was like they had just given up. Think we got on abit better with paddy in goal hope he gets his chance

What I don’t get is with Marc Wilson being an ex defender , our defence and defensive set up is shite, thought it would be better.

10 hours ago, ewan_fife said:

Shape and tactics mean nothing if you can’t connect with your players

That's an unusual  statement .   

As you have history of  being in the know , would those players possibly be  ones who can't take a rollocking after conceding 7 goals ? 

20 goals against in just under 4 games.

Good start to the new season...

Edit -As I typed make that 21...

Edited by Nick_BCFC

No defence, no midfield and nothing going forward.

21 goals against in 4 games and 4 scored. 

I am really struggling......

How many football clubs would finish bottom of the league three years in a row and every year decide to give the manager another go at it the season after?

17 minutes ago, Cold Feet said:

No defence, no midfield and nothing going forward.

21 goals against in 4 games and 4 scored. 

Yes but other than that we seemed OK😏

11 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Laughing stock of Scottish football again. Cant see things getting better any time soon

Keep the faith Hedgeman.  You look like a young team.  Best wishes for your season. 

Edinburgh played some good football today and knocked the ball about well on a tight pitch.   

Not sue what to say.

Since December I have put in money for all sorts of things, fighting fund, supporters just giving, season ticket and Glebe gamble.

And for what?

Fortunately it is only a 27 game season so the pain will b over quicker.

No obvious pattern, no shape, piss poor defending, too easy for Ed to play through us, where is all that pace and power MW signed?

Even this early, we r screwed.

Very worried for the season ahead so far.All we are doing is proving we should have been relegated,we are the joke of Scottish football at the moment the buck has to stop with management,How much longer will he get if results keep going the same way ?

I think someone earlier in this thread likened Brechin to the new East Stirling - he’s not wrong..

Keep the faith Hedgeman.  You look like a young team.  Best wishes for your season. 
Edinburgh played some good football today and knocked the ball about well on a tight pitch.   
Thanks its just getting harder and harder to stay positive after what we have endured the last few seasons and it looks like it going to continue. Yeah Edinburgh are one of the better teams in the league looks like they will be challenging for the top spot

25 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Laughing stock of Scottish football again. Cant see things getting better any time soon

Not with that keeper