Jump to content

The Brechin City Thread


Hedgecutter

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

I was not really commenting on the football side it was more the way the club is run in general but having said that if we cannot beat them twice then we should just pack up

Bookmarked. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Or maybe great that we made a big big effort to get players in and they are a fucking joke club and the Highland League  have allowed them to take the piss for years and still do

If only you had made a similar effort in the SPFL instead of stinking out every division you played in then you wouldn't be facing this grave injustice. 

IMG_3095.jpg.0dd704b3ee5aef443882fa6fbd0edf56.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Or maybe great that we made a big big effort to get players in and they are a fucking joke club and the Highland League  have allowed them to take the piss for years and still do

 

1 hour ago, virginton said:

If only you had made a similar effort in the SPFL instead of stinking out every division you played in then you wouldn't be facing this grave injustice. 

IMG_3095.jpg.0dd704b3ee5aef443882fa6fbd0edf56.jpg

 

You asked for that. Open goal for our favourite Morton fan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:
No chance of that.  We are living in his head rent free till the end of time. emoji23.png

To an outsider it very much looks like it's the other way round.

Considering his unprompted contribution to the Brechin City thread for the past 10 years or more , I think not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Considering his unprompted contribution to the Brechin City thread for the past 10 years or more , I think not.

You'd think over those ten years you'd have grasped how an open forum works, but sadly not. Just can't teach that level of stupid. 

And what a fine decade it has been for you!

5a4d56c3-009d-4ae4-9451-5d5ce6055925.jpg.b09c83f72da57b876a960ec175764729.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, virginton said:

You'd think over those ten years you'd have grasped how an open forum works, but sadly not. Just can't teach that level of stupid. 

And what a fine decade it has been for you!

5a4d56c3-009d-4ae4-9451-5d5ce6055925.jpg.b09c83f72da57b876a960ec175764729.jpg

 

 If that's what floats your boat , keep it coming big boy. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, mr_malcolm said:

Mel Gibson, the Brechin city legend

William Wallace allegedly hid behind the hedge whilst on the run from the English.

(although truth be told, I have my doubts)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
6 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:
Considering his unprompted contribution to the Brechin City thread for the past 10 years or more , I think not.

Aye, he's like that with everyone.

It's a little more deep-rooted than that:

Screenshot_20210906-220423.thumb.png.adf1db2d124135e3272749277ffc3651.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...