The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I mentioned ages ago I was going to go to a few Kelty and a few Brechin games next season. I might not even bother going to Brechin and just send them money for fuckall. 

Terrific scenes. 

For that sort of generosity you deserve a place on the terraces 👍

Booked a room in the Northern Hotel for Clach away next year as an ironic joke for Ken Ferguson that he'll never know about, but after the disgraceful treatment of the Aberdeen fan above, who was simply offering a tenner to displace some loyal Brechin fan, I might not buy a half time raffle ticket to teach them basic civility.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Booked a room in the Northern Hotel for Clach away next year as an ironic joke for Ken Ferguson that he'll never know about, but after the disgraceful treatment of the Aberdeen fan above, who was simply offering a tenner to displace some loyal Brechin fan, I might not buy a half time raffle ticket to teach them basic civility.

Your track record of booking hotels ahead of games means there’s no danger that game will go ahead as planned. 

You lads ready to get your arses handed to you this evening?  This is being played behind closed doors and not on Hedge TV.  What's the problem?

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

You lads ready to get your arses handed to you this evening?  This is being played behind closed doors and not on Hedge TV.  What's the problem?

Arses handed to you? Explain please.

Yes, it is on Hedge TV.

13 minutes ago, Diamond Smiles said:

Arses handed to you? Explain please.

Yes, it is on Hedge TV.

With our free flowing fitba, I'm expecting us to steamroll this game.

Can you give me a link to the game as I can't find it on here https://brechincity.univtec.com/home

It isn’t at Glebe Park that’s why.

7 minutes ago, gm_1982 said:

It isn’t at Glebe Park that’s why.

Thanks, I didn't know that, as it doesn't mention it is getting played at an alternative venue.  Where's it getting played?

Edited by SlipperyP

9 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Ooft, that aged like milk mate 

7 hours ago, RH33 said:

I've often had unreturned calls and text from Highland leauge secretary, must be a leauge thing........

If you get the digits of his number out of order like you do with the letters in league, there's your reason 😉

13 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

If you get the digits of his number out of order like you do with the letters in league, there's your reason 😉

Or it's because I'm trying tap the bank of dad again!

4 hours ago, MonTheHedge said:

Ooft, that aged like milk mate 

3 hours ago, greendot said:

Charity games lads, you really think we were trying. Ref even have a dodgy pen so Murray could score 😁