Jump to content

The Brechin City Thread


Hedgecutter

Recommended Posts

I’m liking that Paton recognises that we need experienced players to help the youngsters and very good ones he has brought in so far,just a pity the season won’t get finished.Here’s a thing how come the previous manager didn’t bring in experienced players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/01/2021 at 17:04, citydiehard said:

I’m liking that Paton recognises that we need experienced players to help the youngsters and very good ones he has brought in so far,just a pity the season won’t get finished.Here’s a thing how come the previous manager didn’t bring in experienced players.

Experienced players cost money and Brechin are clearly pushing the boat out in a desperate attempt to delay the inevitable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

 

 

Your point being ? 

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Experienced players cost money and Brechin are clearly pushing the boat out in a desperate attempt to delay the inevitable. 

Glad you are keeping an eye on our fortunes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, tamthebam said:

At least Brechin can sign players.

Your club has one goalie and Cameron Blues gets a game each week because there's no one else.

It's almost as if there's a global pandemic and economic recession ripping through the globe at the moment, in addition to our wantaway owners trying to essentially pocket as much taxpayer's money as possible on their way out the door. 

The financial situation of Scottish football has only worsened since the summer and Brechin don't even know how many games they'll be playing or if there'll be a playoff now, so the timing of this throw of the dice is more peculiar than the attempt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, virginton said:

It's almost as if there's a global pandemic and economic recession ripping through the globe at the moment, in addition to our wantaway owners trying to essentially pocket as much taxpayer's money as possible on their way out the door. 

The financial situation of Scottish football has only worsened since the summer and Brechin don't even know how many games they'll be playing or if there'll be a playoff now, so the timing of this throw of the dice is more peculiar than the attempt. 

Only for some it seems. Even Farfar are trying to strengthen.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...