The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

13 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

FFS Cammie Ross is away now,good player too and still no one coming in.

If you think he was a good player you know nothing about football - a complete waste of a decent amount of money

Spoiler

It was in most folks interest to move players on, Davo was unlikely to get much of a look in and Cammie never fulfilled some potential that occasionally appeared.

Watch this space as I suspect other players to come in. I do not think these guys would be gone unless others were waiting in the wings to join.

53 minutes ago, Cold Feet said:

It was in most folks interest to move players on, Davo was unlikely to get much of a look in and Cammie never fulfilled some potential that occasionally appeared.

Watch this space as I suspect other players to come in. I do not think these guys would be gone unless others were waiting in the wings to join.

Yeah surely there must be some one to replace davo at least think we have plenty strikers. Dorrans just got released by dunfermline might be too much of a drop down though 

Davo away too with him and commie away that's gonna free up alot of wages davo was on a big wage must be bringing some one in 

Won’t free up much wages if Davo has been given a package. Can’t see him walking away from that kind of contract 9 months early for nothing.

Hopefully you lot can use a young AM like Arnott week in and week out. He’s easily capable of starting on a mid-League One team today, and should be a great asset for you. Not sure why we loaned him so far down the pyramid, but seeing your complaints about a light roster, perhaps playing time rules.

I try to avoid big statements, but I'd expect Arnott to be an excellent acquisition. I don't know too much about the standard of this level - I'd expect @CALDERONwill be a better judge given it's his neck of the woods (albeit no idea how often, if ever, he goes to HL games). We played a bounce game under McGlynn and Regan Hendry went to the manager after the game and was saying Arnott was one of the best young players he'd seen at our level. Similarly, Ross Matthews was full of praise. He's quite versatile, though he's not got the game time he maybe should've had.