The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Thought we put in a really good performance today.Yes the goals were sloppy to lose with all of them coming from set pieces and we may have only had 13 players but for a team that’s only trained together 6 times I felt we contained Livingston really well at times, kept our shape really well and looked like we could maybe nick a goal on the break.I’d imagine we will be trying to get more bodies signed prior to Tuesday.

Edited by Citytillidie

Holding a premiership side to 1-0 at half time doesn't bode badly, even if these games are really glorified pre season friendlies. It's time they changed the rules to allow trialists.

You’re spot on there. It’s nonsensical that a competition starts in mid-July without being able to name a couple of trialists.

Travelled up for the game yesterday and thought we gave a good account of ourselves. Wasn’t really much in the game at all until we tired late on.

26 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

🤣

CDH with all the changes at Glebe Park I know for a fact that they are looking for new blood with fresh ideas / forward looking people to assist getting the club back on track if you PM your details to me you I will pass them on and you  will be given you chance to help out the City or if you prefer contact them direct via the website. Mon the City

2 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

CDH with all the changes at Glebe Park I know for a fact that they are looking for new blood with fresh ideas / forward looking people to assist getting the club back on track if you PM your details to me you I will pass them on and you  will be given you chance to help out the City or if you prefer contact them direct via the website. Mon the City

Tried before but the mafia wouldn’t entertain me.With some of the names on the board now looks like it’s just the same.

6 hours ago, Citytillidie said:

You ever gonna give it a rest ya clown 🤡.You weren’t even at the game yesterday some Brechin city fan you are

I’m glad you know every person that goes to the Glebe.Are you part of the mafia..Only clowns 🤡 are the ones that believe Brechin fortunes will change.The new manager did nothing at Hearts Ladies .Craig Levein plays a 4 6 0 and everybody thinks it’s honky dory at the Glebe.

8 hours ago, citydiehard said:

I’m glad you know every person that goes to the Glebe.Are you part of the mafia..Only clowns 🤡 are the ones that believe Brechin fortunes will change.The new manager did nothing at Hearts Ladies .Craig Levein plays a 4 6 0 and everybody thinks it’s honky dory at the Glebe.

So whats the answers