The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Even by P&B standards, a Hearts or Partick fan resorting to dotting accounts for exclusive full-quota use on a Brechin City thread is a whole new level of minter.

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Even by P&B standards, a Hearts or Partick fan resorting to dotting accounts for exclusive full-quota use on a Brechin City thread is a whole new level of minter.

It is, I think the Patrick one has even created a new account to do it as well.  Tragic stuff.

11 hours ago, Spyro said:

Not ALL of us Marten, but it’s absolute rockets like these which is why myself (brought up a Hearts fan) and to a lesser extent my mate from Maryhill don’t really bother about our “big” teams anymore, it’s just embarrassing.

Good luck Brechin, it was a dirty move trying to wriggle out the playoffs but it’s history now. You are a great club and you will love the Highland League with new clubs, new places to visit and the added bonus of Buckie coming down and filling your stadium with their 30,000 away fans. I doubt once you’ve got your shit together you’ll be there for long... but enjoy the journey and rise above the clowns on here

If they half close their eyes they can pretend it's Celtic.

11 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

On the face of it this seems absolutely mental.

I hope Raman is off his face and just making shit up as if not then thats the most tinpot thing ever in the history of Scottish Football.

Edited by drs

Just now, Burnieman said:
27 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:
On the face of it this seems absolutely mental.

Utterly embarrassing, can it be classed as attempted bribery?

Of course it is, it can’t be classed as anything else.

Brechin Vics on their way to the Midland league and under the Highland league while Brechin trying to engineer a path to the Lowland league thru bribery once more,all this happening in the same Angus village 10 miles from the Aberdeenshire border!!!

At the end of all this, shared HL and LL oppostion to Ken Ferguson's various boardroom shenanigans may have helped the remaining pyramid issues to reach resolution by ending any possibility of Angus clubs ever being relegated to the LL and through the emergence of the Midland League at tier 6 on a more rational DD postcode and River Tay basis than the bizarre Club 42 line of latitude. Enjoy the trips to Wick and Fort William lads.

Edited by LongTimeLurker
missing comma