The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
12 minutes ago, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:
On yersel happy clapper, you might be happy being ridden raw and be a Jacqui Lowe fanboy but we should never forget the injustice served upon us by those who were corrupt and in positions of power. If you are happy to accept it once you will be ready for a pumping when it next comes along. Stop being so limp wristed and man up.

I'm not quite sure how me calling the club a shambles equates with me being a Jacqui fanboy, it's quite obviously the opposite. You're the one parroting her cringeworthy "injustice" pish.

I agree her injustice pish is cringeworthy but she uses that to get gimps onboard with her. We can still refuse to forget and if/when the time comes to stick it up to yer Dundee's, Alloa's and Brechins who are corrupt we should enjoy these moments as glorious karma.

4 minutes ago, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:

I agree her injustice pish is cringeworthy but she uses that to get gimps onboard with her. 

Clearly works.

4 minutes ago, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:

We can still refuse to forget and if/when the time comes to stick it up to yer Dundee's, Alloa's and Brechins who are corrupt we should enjoy these moments as glorious karma.

Just now, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:

Aww diddums, gutted cause ye didnie get the Thistle pound just like yer chairman haha

FFS ‘the Thistle Pound’ - are you a parody?

To be fair wouldn’t be the first time Forfar haven’t received the Thistle Pound.

8 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Play off spot does not equal relegation spot, therefore no "progressive" clubs were denied the chance etc etc.

What other playoffs took place in the SPFL last season as a matter of interest?

None. Brechin would have probably gone through the trapdoor last year, but conveniently dodged it.

Fucked it this year though and their whining looks like it’s fallen on deaf ears. Out of interest, sometimes you reap what you sow.

The seethe still coming from Hearts & Partick Thistle is getting annoying. Yes, I appreciate that they felt hard done by, but there were no easy solutions with the leagues being abandoned. Had they been top of the Championship & League One respectively when the leagues were abandoned, they'd now have argued that PPG was a very fair way to decide the league. In the end, all clubs go whatever they think is best. The stuff from Tynecastle & Firhill about "fairness" and "integrity" only works when it suits them. They were against this as it went against their own interests, fair enough but then don't get mad at the likes of Brechin City for supporting this as it was to their advantage.

Not that I agreed with everything Brechin City did but at least they have always been clear about their intentions, that they wanted to save themselves...

1 hour ago, Marten said:

The seethe still coming from Hearts & Partick Thistle is getting annoying. Yes, I appreciate that they felt hard done by, but there were no easy solutions with the leagues being abandoned. Had they been top of the Championship & League One respectively when the leagues were abandoned, they'd now have argued that PPG was a very fair way to decide the league. In the end, all clubs go whatever they think is best. The stuff from Tynecastle & Firhill about "fairness" and "integrity" only works when it suits them. They were against this as it went against their own interests, fair enough but then don't get mad at the likes of Brechin City for supporting this as it was to their advantage.

Not that I agreed with everything Brechin City did but at least they have always been clear about their intentions, that they wanted to save themselves...

Hilarious considering the dodgy Dundee vote, Nelms and his wee backhander from Lawell & Dungcaster. 

Nobody apart from the people that appointed him. Everyone could see it was a crazy appointment and yet they haven’t apologised once for getting it so badly wrong. At least not as far as I can see.

Paton looked utterly lost in the play-off games.

His departure was inevitable. Frees up the hotseat for Tindal I suppose. He would be a very smart move I think.

Mind you going by recent deranged Brechin appointments they'll probably appoint Jim Leishman on a part-time basis, or bring in some ageing fringe player from the Championship who knows nothing about the Highland League.