The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Just now, Jaggy Snake said:

Chris McKee was number 10 right? It must have been for something he said, as he neither made the challenge nor was the next closest player to Easton.

Homophobic language apparently 

Homophobic language confirmed. Chris McKee may as well just walk out of that gate and never show his face in town again.

Unbelievable stupidity, not that he'll care when he's back at Ibrox shortly.

Sportsound reckon it was homophobic language. 

Stupid thing to do these days as there’s zero tolerance to it but he’s probably just cost Brechin their SPFL place. You can’t defend it if he’s said it as we’re rightly trying to stamp out these attitudes in the game.

Just now, San Starko Rover said:

Stupid thing to do these days as there’s zero tolerance to it but he’s probably just cost Brechin their SPFL place. You can’t defend it if he’s said it as we’re rightly trying to stamp out these attitudes in the game.

He wasn’t even involved in the challenge. Agree there’s no excuse for it and so disappointing for everyone else at Brechin

Just now, CoveRangers1922 said:

McKee called Easton a gay boy and that's enough for a red card. I'm sure I've heard much worse standing pitchside most weeks. I'm not condoning it but the ref needs to have a word and maybe if he repeats then take more decisive action

Zero tolerance now though.

Just now, CoveRangers1922 said:

McKee called Easton a gay boy and that's enough for a red card. I'm sure I've heard much worse standing pitchside most weeks. I'm not condoning it but the ref needs to have a word and maybe if he repeats then take more decisive action

Absolutely not.

Homophobia needs stamped out of football and shouldn't be tolerated at all. McKee should have the book thrown at him.

1 minute ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

And this is why is still goes on. Give your head a shake 

1 minute ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

What have you heard that's worse than homophobic abuse?

You don't get to be a wee bit homophobic or racist on the pitch 

2 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

McKee called Easton a gay boy and that's enough for a red card. I'm sure we hear worse most weeks. I'm not condoning it but does the ref need to give straight red. Perhaps yes, perhaps no

Shut up you tit