The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

41 minutes ago, arnlow said:

good luck brechin this horror show of a club from fife tainted in the blue pound would be a joke in the national league. 

you'd think by the kelty rangers twitter account they were going for a world cup winners medal and olympic gold at the same time instead of trying to get into a bland league two. 

Shambles of a post! 

17 hours ago, citydiehard said:

A sad day tomorrow when our club dies

The Highland league isn't death, but it won't be a walk in the park either. It might take a few seasons to get back up. Still, 90 minutes to avoid it.

39 minutes ago, big al said:

Gerry is a cart horse mate.

Nathan Austin wouldn’t even notice his attempt to bring him him down while going past him in a blur. 

Maybe a cart horse but he was very good in the last game against Cowden.  Austin on the other hand didn’t do anything against Brechin other than roll about on the ground, maybe had an off day but not what I expected.

Guest mr_malcolm
The Highland league isn't death, but it won't be a walk in the park either. It might take a few seasons to get back up. Still, 90 minutes to avoid it.

Almost impossible to get back up with the money being thrown around the lowland league

Have a fondness for Brechin as my dad’s family are from the town and my parents now live there. Also my grandad was groundsman at City for a few years in the ‘80’s and 90’s. Love Glebe Park, have seen Arbroath play there many times and I was envious of their success for many years. 

‘Mon City.

19 minutes ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

Mon the Brechin. Get in about these cheats. More to football than the dirty £.

Says a Raith fan. forgotten last year already?

3 hours ago, arnlow said:

good luck brechin this horror show of a club from fife tainted in the blue pound would be a joke in the national league. 

you'd think by the kelty rangers twitter account they were going for a world cup winners medal and olympic gold at the same time instead of trying to get into a bland league two. 

Ahhh you are back, so I will issue my usual reminder to you. The juniors are dead and aren’t coming back.

On 20/05/2021 at 09:50, Jimmy Shaker said:

It's not all that bad. There's some fine places to go in the Highland League. 

Alternatively, they could be sent to Rothes for day one, at which point they'll all be hoping this is a nightmare they'll soon wake up from. 

Any time I’ve been at Rothes I’ve been pleasantly pished just breathing in the fumes.