The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

2 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Not the least bit fearful why on earth would we be?  Also Kelty have met all the SPFL requirements otherwise the play off wouldn’t be happening

That has no relevance to anything I've said. You seem to think I'm against Kelty getting into the league.

On 21/05/2021 at 19:20, Big Dougie said:

That’s quite an accusation, I assume you have some facts to back it up?

Most people locally know where Kelty's money comes from, but they aren't going to state it on P&B.

On 20/05/2021 at 09:38, beaver1 said:

Do Brechin have 250 season ticket holders? I'd have thought that they maybe had c100 full season ticket holders. Is that reasonable? If so it means that they would each have to bring 1.5 kids  to get to 250. How many of the 100 have 1.5 kids. And even if they do, would the kids want to go to the game (my child hates football for example). Am I missing something? By restricting to season tickets how are they going to get to 250? 

Brechin even weirder than I thought if any of them have 1.5 kids 😉

good luck brechin this horror show of a club from fife tainted in the blue pound would be a joke in the national league. 

you'd think by the kelty rangers twitter account they were going for a world cup winners medal and olympic gold at the same time instead of trying to get into a bland league two. 

15 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Is Gerry fit to play? If yes, home win, if not~

Gerry is a cart horse mate.

Nathan Austin wouldn’t even notice his attempt to bring him him down while going past him in a blur. 

17 minutes ago, arnlow said:

good luck brechin this horror show of a club from fife tainted in the blue pound would be a joke in the national league. 

you'd think by the kelty rangers twitter account they were going for a world cup winners medal and olympic gold at the same time instead of trying to get into a bland league two. 

Based on what? Solihull Moors didn't beat them over 90 minutes. You're talking shite.

Hi Gaswork, new name, same shite patter [emoji23]

Good luck Brechin. Many of our best days out have been at Glebe Park and I’d hate to think the Sons wouldn’t play there again. Given you’ve only had two or three bad years it shows how quickly things can change so I’m sure if you survive today you can turn things around again. Will be cheering you on

9 hours ago, PELE said:

Most people locally know where Kelty's money comes from, but they aren't going to state it on P&B.

A successful business that's well known throughout Fife & wider. People love throwing in big bad rumours to fuel fires.