The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Barry Ferguson is their manager, that’s reason enough 

Aye that and Bob Malcom does make them hard to like [emoji23]. I’d rather see Kelty come up but it’s absolutely nothing against Brechin as they’re a great club with excellent fans I’m just in favour of maximum turnover in the leagues (including us going down to Brechin). If Brechin do go down I hope they find their feet fast and are challenging for a return. Tough times for them no matter the result this weekend.

P.S thanks for getting rid of Yogi [emoji23]

25 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Barry Ferguson is their manager, that’s reason enough 

I used to think he was an erse anaw but hats off to his two fingers to the SFA. Since his time at Kelty I've been impressed and his interviews are decent.

30 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

“Allegedly” should cover it.

Be interesting tho if they get in spfl as I believe you have to submit accounts.

You have to submit your accounts every year anyway as part of your club licensing, so I don’t think that will be an issue.

9 minutes ago, Big Dougie said:

You have to submit your accounts every year anyway as part of your club licensing, so I don’t think that will be an issue.

I think SPFL clubs have to do more than LL Clubs

a quick look at Kelty accounts on Companies House are about two lines !

5 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Cowdenbeath fans hoping Kelty fail in their bid to get into the league. No doubt theyre fearful of being overtaken by a team only two miles from Central Park.

Obviously reading is a problem for you. Not many supporting Kelty on here - or anywhere else!

1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

“Allegedly” should cover it.

As anyone with a single brain cell of legal knowledge could tell you, it doesn't cover it at all.

3 hours ago, Big Dougie said:

That’s quite an accusation, I assume you have some facts to back it up?

Nope no facts at all. Ears to the ground.

Christ, this has been a topic of conversation in lower league football for a few years. No smoke without fire as they say.

Mon the Brechin.

_109358549_briefcasedollars.jpg

11 minutes ago, Anniversary year said:

The SFA should throw the book at Dumbarton for fans not being socially distant, there distancing was abysmal the tie should be given to Edinburgh for an unfair advantage of fans   

Heads gone thread for this pish.

39 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

They don't as its licensing that counts not what division you are in

Not just licencing involved. The SPFL have their own rules and regulations of which finance plays a part. Since SFA Licencing for Entry level does just amount to producing a set of accounts, the SPFL may very well have more involved in it.

2 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Not just licencing involved. The SPFL have their own rules and regulations of which finance plays a part. Since SFA Licencing for Entry level does just amount to producing a set of accounts, the SPFL may very well have more involved in it.

There are currently four league clubs who have the basic entry award, one of whom is in L1, there are teams in LL with a bronze award.

20 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Cowdenbeath fans hoping Kelty fail in their bid to get into the league. No doubt theyre fearful of being overtaken by a team only two miles from Central Park.

Not the least bit fearful why on earth would we be?  Also Kelty have met all the SPFL requirements otherwise the play off wouldn’t be happening

Edited by Cowden Cowboy