The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

41 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Despite all I said a few months ago, and particularly because of the atrocity the LL committed...

Mon the Hedge.

Brechin proposed putting the Colts into League Two in a last ditch attempt to prevent the playoff.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Brechin proposed putting the Colts into League Two in a last ditch attempt to prevent the playoff.

That was in a last ditch effort to save their own skin, something I was already infuriated by, and it was literally never going to work.

LL sold their soul for £3 and some pocket lint for no other reason than that, f**k them.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

All you can really ask of your players in away fixture . 1 goal deficit only is workable . Just have to throw everything at the home game now . Good luck. Cove put me through hell in the away game and we escaped with a 0-0 and came back to ours and won 3-2 . Far from over yet 

Not the cakewalk many thought that Kelty would have.

Big Gerry missing from Brechin line up which is a big miss for them and they lost at least one other to injury.

If they can get their first 11 fit and with a home crowd, it’s going to be close I feel.

10 hours ago, Rodney said:

Michael Paton has and will continue to ruin Brechin. The guy doesn’t have a clue. Signing and blowing the clubs budget on a few passed it, old, constantly injured and unfit ‘experienced’ players who’ve barely been fit enough to play 90 mins each. Making up the squad with teenage rangers loan players who have nothing to play for. Paton’s managerial career will be over before it’s started. I feel so disappointed for the loyal fans and volunteers at the club. 

Is that you DEBS still bitter I see,  we were ruined long before he arrived

Edited by Best Team in Angus