The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Michael Paton has and will continue to ruin Brechin. The guy doesn’t have a clue. Signing and blowing the clubs budget on a few passed it, old, constantly injured and unfit ‘experienced’ players who’ve barely been fit enough to play 90 mins each. Making up the squad with teenage rangers loan players who have nothing to play for. Paton’s managerial career will be over before it’s started. I feel so disappointed for the loyal fans and volunteers at the club. 

Anyone else's stream died?
Never mind back already. Didn't see the Brechin equaliser come so quickly tbh, looked like they were struggling to deal with Austin's pace in that first 15.

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

Kelty I'm sure didn't put a vote in......

They abstained because they got to the final. Still want them to stay in the LL to further emphasise the farce that it is, 19 teams with none having been promoted or relegated the previous season.

Mon the Hedge.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

HALF TIME!

KELTY HEARTS 2-1 BRECHN CITY

Just the usual nothing going forward just big humps up the park to no-one no passing whatsoever just trying to keep the score down

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Michael Paton has and will continue to ruin Brechin. The guy doesn’t have a clue. Signing and blowing the clubs budget on a few passed it, old, constantly injured and unfit ‘experienced’ players who’ve barely been fit enough to play 90 mins each. Making up the squad with teenage rangers loan players who have nothing to play for. Paton’s managerial career will be over before it’s started. I feel so disappointed for the loyal fans and volunteers at the club. 

Have to agree with this he was massively the wrong appointment Will be interesting to see if he stays if we get relegated as I’m pretty sure he’s contracted past the end of the season 

Edited by Citytillidie

4 minutes ago, Citytillidie said:

Have to agree with this he was massively the wrong appointment Will be interesting to say if he stays if we get relegated as I’m pretty sure he’s contracted past the end of the season 

Till 2023 I think 

4 minutes ago, Citytillidie said:

Have to agree with this he was massively the wrong appointment Will be interesting to say if he stays if we get relegated as I’m pretty sure he’s contracted past the end of the season 

also the season after that.... and the one after that... and the one after that.

:wacko: