The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

6 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Wasn't cowardly last week though?? 

Which game are you in about? I didn’t see any interview last week but assuming it was after another load of garbage then yes, that was pretty cowardly as well.

Not half as cowardly as hiding in the dressing room after that shite yesterday.

38 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:
45 minutes ago, ThroughtheTurnstiles said:
Won't ask you to sum up the first quarter, but going forward do you see any light at the end of the tunnel for Brechin? 

Well if whats promised is going to happen actually happens then yes I do

Interesting... do tell?

3 hours ago, Nick_BCFC said:

Which game are you in about? I didn’t see any interview last week but assuming it was after another load of garbage then yes, that was pretty cowardly as well.

Not half as cowardly as hiding in the dressing room after that shite yesterday.

The Annan game. 

9 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Don't hold out much hope . My lawn was starting to thaw today but now it is solid again. 

At least we would have a clean sheet first Saturday of 2021 but maybe a bit of news today about trying to begin sorting out the defence😉

Just noticed mentions new keeper name in the Courier but not the defenders name that may divide fans but he was certainly one of my favourite players during his previous stint at the club

Edited by Best Team in Angus

47 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

At least we would have a clean sheet first Saturday of 2021 but maybe a bit of news today about trying to begin sorting out the defence😉

Just noticed mentions new keeper name in the Courier but not the defenders name that may divide fans but he was certainly one of my favourite players during his previous stint at the club

Aye. Seemingly a bit of paperwork to finalise with his present club I believe. 

I personally think he will be a solid addition . Certainly better than what we have at present.  It might solve our problems at set pieces as well as he is not frightened to go and win headers. 

17 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Aye. Seemingly a bit of paperwork to finalise with his present club I believe. 

I personally think he will be a solid addition . Certainly better than what we have at present.  It might solve our problems at set pieces as well as he is not frightened to go and win headers. 

But will Bobby last the full 90 mins😂