The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

David Hutton really would be an excellent signing for yourselves. He's much maligned by other supporters, and he does have his moments, but he's done us a real turn the last few seasons. Terrific shot-stopper, he's genuinely won us plenty of points over the last couple of seasons which is exactly what you need in your position. Isn't excellent with crosses, and has the odd moment of madness or silly mistake, but he's a more than decent League 1 keeper let alone bottom of League 2. Can't blame him for wanting more regular game time. 

2 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Fuckin Pub team

I think you are talking them up a bit,  that was as bad as we have been this year and that's saying something.

I am trying to stay positive but the only positive thing today was it is absolutely clear  this lot are fucking hopeless , let the clear out commence

I think you are talking them up a bit,  that was as bad as we have been this year and that's saying something.
I am trying to stay positive but the only positive thing today was it is absolutely clear  this lot are fucking hopeless , let the clear out commence
Start with the committee 3 managers appointed and not thing has changed why we gave pation a 3 year contract f**k knows why I know its not his players but why 3 years. Whole lot of the players need to go

19 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Delicious. Expect the politicking from Ken to start again soon to get them into the Lowland League.

Did Ken Ferguson create the coronavirus? 

Anyway, Ian Murray confirmed in his post-match interview that David Hutton is leaving us so perhaps he will be Brechin bound?...