The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Those running the club need to take responsibility for this the last 3 managers appointed by them have been a total disaster. I know they give up their time and put alot if hard work into running the club and do a good job of keeping it going. But when it comes to appointing managers they have no idea

23 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

how long did it take you think up that shite patter

And here was me thinking it was a historical fact and an observation.

Ah well.  I'll live and learn.  Clearly not from you though.

Still think the management and committee should be held accountable for the disastrous way the club has been run the past 3 to 4 years.It’s funny how the mafia kicked up a fuss when managers were doing a shite job yet they don’t when it’s the board or the committee they say nothing.

10 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Still think the management and committee should be held accountable for the disastrous way the club has been run the past 3 to 4 years.It’s funny how the mafia kicked up a fuss when managers were doing a shite job yet they don’t when it’s the board or the committee they say nothing.

I see a few people recently saying the same as above what do you mean by "held accountable" prison , fines, public stoning., queried in depth by the season ticket holders.