The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

3 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Well that was woeful very very poor all over the park most of them are just not good enough ☹️

I agree most showed today that they are not at. Many, many missed passes. Poor defending and we rarely held onto the ball for more than couple of passes.

We also do not offer anything going forward, might now need to give others a go. 

It is a chore watching this guff.

Absolute pish today,same shit every week,when will the board be held accountable.To put an inexperienced player/manger on a 3 year deal is a joke..As I’ve said before the board want us to fail and go into the lower leagues but why?.Do they have a hidden agenda that they are not telling us.

52 minutes ago, Cold Feet said:

I agree most showed today that they are not at. Many, many missed passes. Poor defending and we rarely held onto the ball for more than couple of passes.

We also do not offer anything going forward, might now need to give others a go. 

It is a chore watching this guff.

Paton and Scott bring nothing to the team they are both past it feel sorry for Currie gets little or no service balls into the box are either overhit or straight to the keeper

Edited by Woobydoo

Outplayed today. Not a pretty watch.

Well, that's the dress rehearsal over and we're in It'll be Alright on the Night territory. Hopefully in the theatrical sense, not the Denis Norden version.

The elephant has left the board room, dressing room or the managers office, take your pick, has painted it's toenails red and white and is hiding in The Hedge to watch the rest of the season.

I hope that Paton is Central Belt based, just so the thought of being forced to travel up to somewhere like e.g. Forres/Wick/Brora/Buckie every second Saturday for the last two years of his contract scares the utter sh*t out of him.

"If we go down, you're not getting fired, you're f***ing staying pal"

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I hope that Paton is Central Belt based, just so the thought of being forced to travel up to somewhere like e.g. Forres/Wick/Brora/Buckie every second Saturday for the last two years of his contract scares the utter sh*t out of him.

I assume you were pished when you wrote this drival 😂

Everything is great in the mind of originalhedge. 
He might wake up and smell the coffee when you lose to Civil Service Strollers home and away next season.
Not much chance of that since they play in the lowland league. Were going in to the Highland league if you going to have a dig at us at least get your facts right

53 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:
1 hour ago, Neilly said:
He might wake up and smell the coffee when you lose to Civil Service Strollers home and away next season.

Not much chance of that since they play in the lowland league. Were going in to the Highland league if you going to have a dig at us at least get your facts right

Classic trolling blunder😂

Edited by Best Team in Angus

No need to worry about travelling to Brora next season as they’ll be in the SPFL next season. Still you can look forward to Wick 🤪🤪🤪

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

How did this go, @theoriginalhedge mate? 

Aye , positivity can be a bit of a c**t at times ...............

4 hours ago, Neilly said:

.................Whereas it's no quite as bad as making a real c**t of trying to be clever. 🙈

5 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Classic trolling blunder😂

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Aye , positivity can be a bit of a c**t at times ...............

.................Whereas it's no quite as bad as making a real c**t of trying to be clever. 🙈

My work here is complete.

active-teenager-boy-jumping-into-260nw-557680960.jpg