Starting to wonder if citydiehard might have been onto something all along 

[edit] quick reckoning up suggests that under Wilson we have:

P29

W3 

D6

L20

F34

A80

Might not be 100pc precise but it’s not far off. Whatever - I’d be interested to know if there have been many worse managerial records in British senior football after a similar number of games?? That really is on the verge of ‘I could do better myself’

Edited by Infirmary Street

11 hours ago, Infirmary Street said:

Starting to wonder if citydiehard might have been onto something all along 

[edit] quick reckoning up suggests that under Wilson we have:

P29

W3 

D6

L20

F34

A80

Might not be 100pc precise but it’s not far off. Whatever - I’d be interested to know if there have been many worse managerial records in British senior football after a similar number of games?? That really is on the verge of ‘I could do better myself’

That is a truly horrendous record.

41 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:
9 hours ago, iamnotgarybollan said:
New replacement is close to agreeing to leave his current club where he has been successful at a lower level for the glebe

Surley not? There's no way we have the money to pay Wilson off

A was thinking the same,but you never know.Looks like Brechin hierarchy had faith in him with the amount of players he brought in.Cant see them punting him just yet but you never know in football.

Wilson can't survive this awful run long, odds must be short on him being the first dismissal of the season.

Thought Brechin had re-shaped the squad well, and they had a not bad pre-season, so it's been surprising to see that the competitive results have been just dreadful. One or two more multiple-goal drubbings and it's curtains for the manager you feel.

Page is a super lazy player- there's talent in there somewhere, but no application or guts. Amazing that Wilson made him skipper.

However it happens hope City can turn things around. It's been sad to see them spiralling down so dramatically.

Brechin’s problems can’t be pinned on one person but East Fife won a watch when Airdrie took Page off their hands. Once they realised they’d made a mistake it was as if they would rather play with 10 men than have Page in the line up. When we were looking for a centre half last season I was petrified he would end up with us, but was delighted he went to Brechin. There are obviously issues with Page and when you have so few experienced players in your squad then you need to be able rely on them.

On 24/10/2020 at 18:02, gogsy said:

Three seasons plus a couple of games does not equal five years.  Prior to that the supporters haven't had to go through any hard times for years. 

The season we went up to the championship we lost more games than we won with some horrificly defensive pish. The season before that we just avoided relegation on the last day . 

That makes 5 in my book. 

I think if we are to get rid of him it will be better to do it sooner rather than later,At the moment it don’t look like the performances are going to pick up anytime soon. If we were to ditch Wilson who would we bring in.Can’t be many out there wanting to take on the Brechin job at the moment ?

Edited by Citytillidie