The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

A 5-0 thrashing to Raith is a bit of a downer, but it has to be seen for what it is, a league 2 team vs a championship team, it can pretty much be disregarded. 

Our first couple of matches of the cup will be tough and probably result in more doings, but I must admit after watching the friendlies against Montrose and Forfar (both being a league above) im quite quietly optimistic and positive about the league this year. Which is something I haven’t felt in years

MTH!

44 minutes ago, MonTheHedge said:

Damn right I have, and I’d implore anyone else to do the same 

CE25A4E7-12CF-4A33-9011-7E177F13790A.jpeg

Only now?  May as well upgrade from dial-up to broadband whilst you’re at it. 

So last night, yep a sore one however the real difference was they scored near every time they shot. We had as much but btw poor efforts and good saves we did not get the same returns.

Is this Lewis's fault or a collective? Bit of both likely.

That aside we created much and played some decent football. Against lower opposition we will / should be fine. Games against Montrose / Forfar demonstrate this. St Johnstone next, be another rough ride but am more confident about this season than others in recent times. Be happy with a solid mid table, anything better would be great.

Onwards

4 hours ago, Cold Feet said:

St Johnstone next, be another rough ride but am more confident about this season than others in recent times.

If St Johnstone manage to put 5 past us, only then will I start to really worry.  :lol: