The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

4 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

I look like? Have you seen me. But weird. Lucky for me I split my time between football manager and English lessons. 

Nothing will beat how defensive football fans get when you state their squad is pish. Big fan!

Your English teacher must have been a belter.  Never start a sentence with but . 

Ahead of the Betfred Cup group tie against Forfar Athletic this afternoon, Manager Barry Smith has moved to sign young midfielder Kieran Inglis. 

Inglis, who will turn 19 next month, came through the Academy at Dundee United and spent time on loan at Tayport last season before departing Tannadice in the summer. 

Kieran featured as a trialist in the second half of the pre-season friendly against Falkirk and he comes straight into contention for the local derby at Station Park.

Be nice at the start of July for the club to announce we are ready for the start of the new season with all players in place. Seems every season we are way behind every other team in terms of sorting a squad of players out. And Barry Smith playing today FFS!

Considering the squad is still coming together and we had two key players waiting on clearance plus one suspended and a 45 year old in centre half position 3 - 0 not a disaster.

I was not there but on the face of it Idle not expect much.

We all know the league cup section comes too early and when u are bringing a team together, even harder.

We should not judge till a few games into season.

Be nice at the start of July for the club to announce we are ready for the start of the new season with all players in place. Seems every season we are way behind every other team in terms of sorting a squad of players out. And Barry Smith playing today FFS!

If Watt and McLaughlin were available today it wouldn’t really have been an issue. Absolutely ridiculous that international clearance isn’t through yet. They both signed what must have been over a month ago.