The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Ryan McCord is an absolute Rolls Royce of a player tbh.

His range if passing and control of a ball is absolutely second to none in the lower leagues.

I hope he does well for Brechin I really do.

I'm sure he was our player of the year when we had him on loan from Dundee Utd but his career hits a peak at the top end of league one and he drops back down and does it all again.

"A fat ginger man, better than zidane...."

And another

NEW SIGNING - LUKE WATT
The Club are also pleased to announce the signing of versatile defender Luke Watt, subject to international clearance, having plyed his trade with Croatian side NK Novigrad last season.

The 21 year old, who can operate on either side of defence or midfield, came through the ranks at Motherwell where he made a number of first team appearances whilst also spending time on loan at Stranraer, East Fife and Airdrieonians.

Manager Barry Smith said, "I worked with Luke at East Fife so I know exactly what type of player we're getting. He was developed through Motherwell's Academy so was brought up in the right way. He can play a number of positions which will be a clear benefit to us in the coming season. He's good on the ball and brings an element of steel to his play - be that in defence or midfield."

Anyone?

Mc Cord is great signing . Dont know anything about Watt. Very fustrating watch other sides make signings whille your team does nothing esp after the clear out we had. Hope this is the start of a spate o f good solid signings .  Any truth that Falkirk are coming to the Glebe pre season ?

15 hours ago, Citytillidie said:

Thats euan spark away looks like a complete new squad with only paddy o'Neil the one that was at the club before

Isnt Dougie Hill contracted for this season....?