The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Edinburgh City have played Brechin about once in 60 years (lost 0-3, 2008 Scottish Cup) and I haven't been to Glebe Park since Meadowbank Thistle were on the go. Is the Victoria Bar still in existence? 

Is today the day we may finally see some signing news ?................

Nope, Barry Smith is away to Haggerston Castle and Stevie Campbell is at Craig Tara both not due back till later in the week.

5 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Calum tapping signs for forfar emoji31.png

He's entitled to sign for who likes but this sticks in my craw a bit.

Two seasons been signed with more than half that time injured,  cost club money to get him fixed twice, you'd think he'd feel he owed us something. 

Oh well there u go.

20 minutes ago, Cold Feet said:

He's entitled to sign for who likes but this sticks in my craw a bit.

Two seasons been signed with more than half that time injured,  cost club money to get him fixed twice, you'd think he'd feel he owed us something. 

Oh well there u go.

This. Good player when fit - think we would have stayed up had he been available all season. Hope for their sake (genuinely)  that Forfar fans aren't saying the same thing come the end of next year. They seem to be acquiring most of our squad from last year which isn't an obvious strategic master stroke

2 hours ago, Citytillidie said:

Do we know if anyone from the club was at the pfa Scotland exit trials ?

The Albion Rovers manager seemingly quoted as saying there was  no one he would sign from that bunch. ..............This is going to get interesting. 

Hardly surprising the guys we want to keep moving on . Cant really blame them for moving . I thought Tapping would be off . Dont see any light at the tunnels end with this one . The silence from the Glebe is worrying .

Edinburgh City have played Brechin about once in 60 years (lost 0-3, 2008 Scottish Cup) and I haven't been to Glebe Park since Meadowbank Thistle were on the go. Is the Victoria Bar still in existence? 
Yes the V&A is still in existence and is an absolute dump inhabited by weirdos.