The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

I actually thought we played a bit better last night .  The team had a bit of shape about it and played the ball on the deck a lot  , especially in the first half . Shagger again put himself about and was constantly talking to the young lads round about him.  The number 11 (with the beard) has also impressed me in the 3 games and was quite comfortable on the ball last night.  A few of the younger lads looked quite sharp as well. 
McCord still has a bit of work to do on his fitness as some of his tackles and challenges were just a wee bit late and would have earned him at least a yellow card 
The big centre half in the second half was a fair unit . Anyone know who he was ?  I don't think he will be kept. 
Really impressed also with McMinn in the goals .  As was said , I think Paddy will have to be at his best to keep his place. 
Hopefully a few were signed up last night and we can go and give Farfar a real derby game on Saturday.   .................They might be more the level of team we should be competing with. 

McCord will literally always look like he has a bit of work to do on his fitness [emoji23]

Think he would be a class act in League 2 for a team near the top but for a team that's not doing great it could be a man down

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

You look like you've played too much x box  football manager . 

I look like? Have you seen me. But weird. Lucky for me I split my time between football manager and English lessons. 

Nothing will beat how defensive football fans get when you state their squad is pish. Big fan!