The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

4 hours ago, Citytillidie said:

Fionn mceloud kay signs ex raith rovers and kelty hearts

A huge risk given the boy's history of injury.

Smith had no time for our development squad which Fionn was part of and wanted it dismantled to divert funds, it's ironic that he's signed a product of said squad.

Just now, Citytillidie said:
2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:
Smith had no time for our development squad which Fionn was part of and wanted it dismantled to divert funds, it's ironic that he's signed a product of said squad.

Is he a winger or is he a cm ?

When I saw him he could play either.

Not entirely sure how it is a huge risk given that he’ll surely be on buttons.

3 minutes ago, gm_1982 said:

Not entirely sure how it is a huge risk given that he’ll surely be on buttons.

If he breaks down again the buttons you refer to will still be due to him whether he plays or not, there must have been another player out there without his medical history for Smith to sign.

Just a sad b*****d mate x

Haha me too, except I find out nowhere near as much as you x
I absolutely love Ewans "itk w****r" shtick.
Its so random that he knows 2 guys who will sign for Airdrie a week before either have even been mentioned.
I love this kinda content, lot of time for it!

10 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

He obviously had more time for it than you give him credit for.   It's sometimes a lot more difficult a decision to throw youngsters into a full time side when the fans are expecting instant success. 

34 minutes ago, charlie king mvp said:

https://www.brechincity.com/bcfc/p/n/2148

Speechless. So as a reward for supporting the club through thick and thin over the last two years of total dross you can buy a season ticket for £25 more than someone who has never been before.

Crazy. Loyal fans should get the best deal. Clubs should also give school kids bargain basement offers. Brechin allowing them in for free is excellent.

11 minutes ago, gm_1982 said:

Not a fan of this either but how do you balance it?

Offer an early bird season ticket offer that matches this? Basically offering everyone £165 until, say, 14th of July, then only first time buyers can get the discount thereafter? Just a thought. 

At least make it the same for everyone. I thought they had it right with the early bird offer they did previously.

I agree but if they were able to offer the reduced price to everyone they’d have done so surely.

Prob been better offering it out at £180 to everyone or something like that.