Hedgecutter

The Brechin City 2019/20 Thread

1 minute ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Good luck with Page. I see he’s off to a flier eh? 😂

He scored  which is why we signed him .  f**k this defending lark. 

6 hours ago, underpar said:

5 fukin 4 it was 5 fukin 4 GET IT RIGHT OR GTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realise I wrote this during the match  you muppet.Just glad the mafia are fine with the club getting run into the ground.Cant believe people are happy we scored 4 goals.If a team scores 4 goals they should be winning the game.Something that we haven’t done for ages.

What does Crawford add to the team, hee haw! Could at least show some interest in the games, get up off yer feet!! Any update on McIntosh?

Not very often you will witness 9 goals and two hat-tricks at the Glebe though...

Real stuff starts again on Saturday, Emile and Shagger starters.

Edited by brechincity

Last night was two poor defenses and none of our strikers did particularly well; Ross ran about Emile walked - both had chances.

Says a lot when our center half got a hat trick but our forwards squandered chances. 

Fortunately not available to observe proceedings this Saturday.

Smith will not be binned regardless of results or what people say. I think another half dozen games to see if the squad jells will let us know our seasons fate.

It does also show that a couple of poor managers in a row can really screw a pert time club.

7 hours ago, citydiehard said:

You do realise I wrote this during the match  you muppet.Just glad the mafia are fine with the club getting run into the ground.Cant believe people are happy we scored 4 goals.If a team scores 4 goals they should be winning the game.Something that we haven’t done for ages.

You do realise you have a   - 57 rep for a reason ????  You are the most negative poster on here . You had the chance to have your say  and shape the future when the club advertised a position . You spelt the previous managers name wrong constantly . Not to mention the new managers name too . You seem to have learned the correct spelling at last so a bit of credit there .  Why are you posting on here during games instead of supporting the team  ?? I'm sure you're from another town just on here to stir shite .  If nothing positive to say or do find another hobby for a Saturday afternoon  and leave the REAL fans to it .

1 hour ago, underpar said:

You do realise you have a   - 57 rep for a reason ????  You are the most negative poster on here . You had the chance to have your say  and shape the future when the club advertised a position . You spelt the previous managers name wrong constantly . Not to mention the new managers name too . You seem to have learned the correct spelling at last so a bit of credit there .  Why are you posting on here during games instead of supporting the team  ?? I'm sure you're from another town just on here to stir shite .  If nothing positive to say or do find another hobby for a Saturday afternoon  and leave the REAL fans to it .

The latter - from another town and here to stir shite. Probably never been to the Glebe, never mind a game of football...

Just checking...are you guys doing home game match threads this season? It's only polite that the home team gets first dibs.

Knock yourself out!

4 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Just checking...are you guys doing home game match threads this season? It's only polite that the home team gets first dibs.

Aye just crack on we will follow  ( but not follow follow ) .....

8 hours ago, theycallmetrinity said:
14 hours ago, brechincity said:
The latter - from another town and here to stir shite. Probably never been to the Glebe, never mind a game of football...

Na, you'll find him in the corner with the UNDATEABLES

Can you describe him so i can have a chuckle to myself ?

On 14/08/2019 at 13:30, underpar said:

There is nothing positive about the club at the moment.Football is pish,manager is clueless and the mafia are running the club into the ground.We will be playing the Vics shortly.

15 minutes ago, theycallmetrinity said:
10 hours ago, underpar said:
More clues please , i do love a good guessing game  .....

He's not small

More please the net is closing ......