Hedgecutter

The Brechin City 2019/20 Thread

12 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Fine to have another midweek friendly tomorrow to try things out. Hopefully Emile gets a chance to claim the striker's jersey.  Badly need someone who can take their chances. 

Pity we didn't get Kane Hester . I have a feeling he will show Smith he was wrong to turn him down.   Spark will be determined to do likewise tomorrow no doubt. 

So Sparky for a red card then😂

13 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Fine to have another midweek friendly tomorrow to try things out. Hopefully Emile gets a chance to claim the striker's jersey.  Badly need someone who can take their chances. 

Pity we didn't get Kane Hester . I have a feeling he will show Smith he was wrong to turn him down.   Spark will be determined to do likewise tomorrow no doubt. 

Smith turned Hester down .....well thats the script written for tonights encounter .

Possible new signing incoming before game tonight any idea who this might be ?

"After coming off on Saturday, Dougie Hill is rated as 50/50 whilst the match has come too soon for Ross Brown and Fionn McLeod Kay who will likely need another full weeks training before coming into contention. Luke Watt made his return from injury as he played the second half of Saturday's game at Edinburgh and is likely to start. There is also the possibility of a new signing, subject to paperwork being completed. "

Taxi for Smith,we are pish , can’t believe we are getting beat 5 - 3 from Elgin.Mr Smith you are clueless.Mr Chairman grow a pair of balls and sack him after tonight.Get someone in that knows what he is doing.

We weren't too bad tonight individual errors cost us tonight Smith has to go with emile and shagger upfront at the weekend emile looked much better than Crawford.The long wait for a win continues.Out of interest how long are other city fans willing to give smith seems to have lost the dressing room to me.Our center halfs may not be able to defend but at least they can score goals

Taxi for Smith,we are pish , can’t believe we are getting beat 5 - 3 from Elgin.Mr Smith you are clueless.Mr Chairman grow a pair of balls and sack him after tonight.Get someone in that knows what he is doing.

Smith turned Hester down .....well thats the script written for tonights encounter .
Cant believe we took kavanagh over Hester.He certainly showed tonight what we missed out on

You guys do know there is an actual match thread for this which i took the trouble of starting  ( at work i might add ).  The final score was 5 - 4 to Elgin . You could at least get the feckin score correct  ffs.

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

5 fukin 4 it was 5 fukin 4 GET IT RIGHT OR GTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Citytillidie said:

Cant believe we took kavanagh over Hester.He certainly showed tonight what we missed out on emoji23.png

Beggers belief . Hester  (and Sutherland  ) looked dangerous all evening . 

Quite an enjoyable friendly tonight.   Really entertaining at times with both teams going for it . 

Both defences were a bit gung ho  but I think ours wasn't  helped by a rather static midfield when it came to defending. 

Positives though , we managed to score 4 goals but had both teams taken their chances I think it could have ended up  about 10-10. 

Quite an enjoyable friendly tonight.   Really entertaining at times with both teams going for it . 
Both defences were a bit gung ho  but I think ours wasn't  helped by a rather static midfield when it came to defending. 
Positives though , we managed to score 4 goals but had both teams taken their chances I think it could have ended up  about 10-10. 

Might not have been able to defend but at least we had goalscoring center backs