Hedgecutter

The Brechin City 2019/20 Thread

13 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

I am well aware of all of this, I know a physio very well that has worked in the lower leagues and now the top flight.

I am sure I know much more about it than you so the "more to it than you seem to think" line is garbage. A sports therapist is not a physio so I don't see the correlation.

If you were to ask fans of part time clubs who their physio is I doubt many would know or care.

You sound positively seething every time I read one or your posts. If Brechin fans want to talk about Brechin physios on the Brechin thread then let them.

2 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

You sound positively seething every time I read one or your posts. If Brechin fans want to talk about Brechin physios on the Brechin thread then let them.

He does seem a rather  angry person 

Being angry is far better than being calm. You should all try it.

Bring back Jim Baldy Reekie.

5 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Sorry Euan

Hard working laddie who will give his all for the cause . A Messi without the skills and frills. Does exactly what he says on the tin . Very best of luck to him.

Does anyone know if the City Club is open for todays game with the Dees and if so what time ?

10 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

8accef06-e0dc-4b02-8a0c-daec941403e3.jpg

Fucking beautiful.

Agree it is a work of art . Only hope our football this season can match it . Theyve missed a trick though  . Handy work with the mower he could have spellt out " PLEASE GOD ONE GOOD SEASON  " in the centre circle .

11 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

8accef06-e0dc-4b02-8a0c-daec941403e3.jpg

Fucking beautiful.

With all the shite Brechin City have played on this pitch it should be the longest most fertile grass in Scotland.

2 hours ago, MO7S said:

With all the shite Brechin City have played on this pitch it should be the longest most fertile grass in Scotland.

We've only played white for two seasons youse were at it for two decades  that's how the club has to revert to an artificial one

2 hours ago, MO7S said:

If that statement hadn't come from a long suffering Mo fan then I would probably agree. :lol:

Grass pitches are the way forward. ;)

Is that why Montrose have a plastic pitch. All that shite over the last 20 odd yrs burnt the grass.

Dunno who the keeper was today but he looked pretty decent had a few good saves
How did other trialists look anyone else set the heather alight ?

How did other trialists look anyone else set the heather alight ?

Not really the big striker no 9 looked no bad and no 5 Mclachlan? I think looked good