The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/highland-league/6442330/grady-mcgrath-looks-set-to-depart-highland-league-brechin/

Got Leighton McIntosh and Calum Gallagher signed for next season but be a decent option and maybe one for the future 

Wonder where he’ll go 

Dosnt suprise me hes away constantly getting left out by price and he can easily play at a higher level. Still no statement from the club worrying that we could actually be sticking with price 

51 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

Dosnt suprise me hes away constantly getting left out by price and he can easily play at a higher level. Still no statement from the club worrying that we could actually be sticking with price 

Well we certainly could do with a goal scorer 

2 minutes ago, C_titz said:

I think he would do quite well in League 2, I wouldn't have Forfar in any danger of going down if he signed there.

How has Inglis done for you?  I see he's been out of the team a lot.  Is that down to injuries or not in favour?

10 hours ago, C_titz said:

Where do Forfar train?

He is a Dundee lad. We train at the Oriam two nights so it would be a bit more of a slog than it would be for him if he went to Montrose, think they’re one night Dundee and one night Perth.

Or he might go where he thinks he’d play the most.