The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

On 03/07/2020 at 13:51, brechincity1906 said:

Any word on signings or players renewing contracts

In the past they have announced signings that have been made in principle only for said player to go elsewhere, therefore nay possibilities are kept under raps until signed. Considering it was only this week that we got a start date I suspect there will number crunching going on to see when we start signing.

They will arrive in good time.

4 hours ago, Cold Feet said:

In the past they have announced signings that have been made in principle only for said player to go elsewhere, therefore nay possibilities are kept under raps until signed. Considering it was only this week that we got a start date I suspect there will number crunching going on to see when we start signing.

They will arrive in good time.

The usual pish from Brechin,get rid of most of the players and it will be a last minute dash to get the dross of freed players from other clubs.Going to be along season again.

50 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

The usual pish from Brechin,get rid of most of the players and it will be a last minute dash to get the dross of freed players from other clubs.Going to be along season again.

I would think they have been working on bringing in new players for a while I thought at ask the manager he said Crawford was coming back in the new season

57 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Would have thought we would try and keep Mcabe thought he looked no bad. But we are keeping page? Hmmm not sure on him

If he gets himself fit then I'm sure there is a player in there .

Personally felt that was the problem last season . Too many weren't fit which lead to lapses in concentration at crucial moments.  Every successful Brechin team in the past were the fittest in their respective league and could outlast anyone.   I am surprised Steve Campbell never picked up on that simple fact. 

If he gets himself fit then I'm sure there is a player in there .
Personally felt that was the problem last season . Too many weren't fit which lead to lapses in concentration at crucial moments.  Every successful Brechin team in the past were the fittest in their respective league and could outlast anyone.   I am surprised Steve Campbell never picked up on that simple fact. 
Yeah you might be right there. Yeah your right about the fitness few podgy bellys there (not that I can talk) think a fit jacko can make a big difference. Hopefully the fitness issue is resolved by Mark

Interesting appointments to the committee. Hope they work out.

PLayers released / players attempting to keep list - not that bothered, one or two on exit that I might have kept but there you go.

Lets see what happens.

3 hours ago, Cold Feet said:

Interesting appointments to the committee. Hope they work out.

PLayers released / players attempting to keep list - not that bothered, one or two on exit that I might have kept but there you go.

Lets see what happens.

Ambitious plans afoot  to move the club forward. Interesting times ahead. 

I am looking forward to it all.