The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, CITYLAD said:

Another week past and no signings no need to panic but stenny winning adds to the pressure

No January signings so far, not even one? Surely the club must be putting all efforts into searching for suitable players. I hope you get some new bodies in soon. Will be interested to see who and when. Maybe in time for Cowden next week.

No January signings so far, not even one? Surely the club must be putting all efforts into searching for suitable players. I hope you get some new bodies in soon. Will be interested to see who and when. Maybe in time for Cowden next week.

They signed Andy Jackson

I was prepared to give last week as an opportunity to look at players in training and a friendly in Forfar(?).

However we were under the impression there were a number of options available to us if funds were available.

Funds were made available so where are the players? Pressure mounting on Mark / Stevie to get them in.

I get we should not get for the sake of getting but thought we'd have a couple in.

Worrying.

33 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Had a friend who supports Dorchester Town text and say they are getting Emile Ngoy in. 

Has he played much for you? Is he still with you, or departed? 

Still with us as far as I know . But you will know before us . Signing talks are kept very much in house up here . We normally find out through the players' twitter or facebook . ;)

That said Emile never really got a chance with us . Could have been the language barrier but when he did play ( mainly sub appearances)  , he seemed to be his own free spirit. 

11 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Still with us as far as I know . But you will know before us . Signing talks are kept very much in house up here . We normally find out through the players' twitter or facebook . ;)

That said Emile never really got a chance with us . Could have been the language barrier but when he did play ( mainly sub appearances)  , he seemed to be his own free spirit. 

Many thanks for the reply, always find these types of players interesting. From Wales up to Brechin, back down to Dorset. 

All the best for the rest of the season.