The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Just what I said, now lets take our time and appoint someone who can get us out of this shite.

At this juncture we cannot risk untried we need experience to organise the dross that Barry has signed

Mourinhio is saying he is a bit board...……………..

Who is about?

3 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Well lest some thing has been done before it's too late. Bit who do we get in ? Give it to stevie full time ? Or maybe shagger ? I know I always say this but Charlie king ? ?

None of these, experience is what is needed, Stevie to stay as a coach yes but no to the rest.

Edited by Cold Feet

6 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

Well lest some thing has been done before it's too late. Bit who do we get in ? Give it to stevie full time ? Or maybe shagger ? I know I always say this but Charlie king ? ?

I said this the last time as well. I love the guy but there is no way Charlie King should be considered.

And Stevie Campbell should be gone as well. He has been part of the last two management teams who have been failures.

I said this the last time as well. I love the guy but there is no way Charlie King should be considered.
And Stevie Campbell should be gone as well. He has been part of the last two management teams who have been failures.
Yeah Charlie was more of a toung in cheek remark. Therrs not may experienced managers out there though

I feel for Smith.A decent guy but it’s a results business.I wish more fans would get behind the team instead of the criticism I heard on Saturday.The players hear and I am sure it affects them.I would like to see an experienced player manager but it’s going to be a tough find with the window closing at the end of the month.I would like to see the hardcore fans get behind the club at Coatbridge.The football club is one of the few positive things left in the City so we must all try our best to make sure we stay in this division.

12 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Thank christ Smith is gone,the first decent act the committee have done for a few seasons.The second decent act would be to get somebody with experience.

Smith had experience at Dundee, Alloa, Aldershot, East Fife and the Rovers just wasn't a great manager although Brechin have been on the slide since the Championship season so not all down to him the rot was already there.