The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, underpar said:

You do realise you have a   - 57 rep for a reason ????  You are the most negative poster on here . You had the chance to have your say  and shape the future when the club advertised a position . You spelt the previous managers name wrong constantly . Not to mention the new managers name too . You seem to have learned the correct spelling at last so a bit of credit there .  Why are you posting on here during games instead of supporting the team  ?? I'm sure you're from another town just on here to stir shite .  If nothing positive to say or do find another hobby for a Saturday afternoon  and leave the REAL fans to it .

The latter - from another town and here to stir shite. Probably never been to the Glebe, never mind a game of football...

4 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Just checking...are you guys doing home game match threads this season? It's only polite that the home team gets first dibs.

Aye just crack on we will follow  ( but not follow follow ) .....

8 hours ago, theycallmetrinity said:
14 hours ago, brechincity said:
The latter - from another town and here to stir shite. Probably never been to the Glebe, never mind a game of football...

Na, you'll find him in the corner with the UNDATEABLES

Can you describe him so i can have a chuckle to myself ?

On 14/08/2019 at 13:30, underpar said:

You do realise you have a   - 57 rep for a reason ????  You are the most negative poster on here . You had the chance to have your say  and shape the future when the club advertised a position . You spelt the previous managers name wrong constantly . Not to mention the new managers name too . You seem to have learned the correct spelling at last so a bit of credit there .  Why are you posting on here during games instead of supporting the team  ?? I'm sure you're from another town just on here to stir shite .  If nothing positive to say or do find another hobby for a Saturday afternoon  and leave the REAL fans to it .

There is nothing positive about the club at the moment.Football is pish,manager is clueless and the mafia are running the club into the ground.We will be playing the Vics shortly.

just got in after this disgrace.  it is no exaggeration to say that we are in a crisis.  emotions are high but i wonder if there is any appetitte from supporters to call an EGM (I'm happy to propose) and over-through the Board - start from scratch.  drastic measures but these are clearly drastic times.

1 minute ago, stovies said:

just got in after this disgrace.  it is no exaggeration to say that we are in a crisis.  emotions are high but i wonder if there is any appetitte from supporters to call an EGM (I'm happy to propose) and over-through the Board - start from scratch.  drastic measures but these are clearly drastic times.

To call an EGM we need an alternative plan of action . If there is an alternative then yes let's do it .  If not then just suck it up and start planning days out to Wick and Fort William . 

Something like this is needed but as orginalhedge said without an alternative plan in place then theres no point the clubs in a crisis emotions are running high with all supporters.Something needs to give sooner rather than later or it will be away days to fort william and wick

Some shouts for the manager to be sacked and I'm starting to agree with them . But in reality theres no way we have the money to pay him off so we either hope he leaves or were stuck. Not too sure what his game plan was today but were 2 0 down and dosnt bring on a striker till 15mis to go. Shagger cant do it all himself he needs some support and the keeper in my opinion isn't any better than what we have in fact I would say McMinn is better