The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

We weren't too bad tonight individual errors cost us tonight Smith has to go with emile and shagger upfront at the weekend emile looked much better than Crawford.The long wait for a win continues.Out of interest how long are other city fans willing to give smith seems to have lost the dressing room to me.Our center halfs may not be able to defend but at least they can score goals [emoji23]

Taxi for Smith,we are pish , can’t believe we are getting beat 5 - 3 from Elgin.Mr Smith you are clueless.Mr Chairman grow a pair of balls and sack him after tonight.Get someone in that knows what he is doing.

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

Taxi for Smith,we are pish , can’t believe we are getting beat 5 - 3 from Elgin.Mr Smith you are clueless.Mr Chairman grow a pair of balls and sack him after tonight.Get someone in that knows what he is doing.

5 fukin 4 it was 5 fukin 4 GET IT RIGHT OR GTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite an enjoyable friendly tonight.   Really entertaining at times with both teams going for it . 

Both defences were a bit gung ho  but I think ours wasn't  helped by a rather static midfield when it came to defending. 

Positives though , we managed to score 4 goals but had both teams taken their chances I think it could have ended up  about 10-10. 

Quite an enjoyable friendly tonight.   Really entertaining at times with both teams going for it . 
Both defences were a bit gung ho  but I think ours wasn't  helped by a rather static midfield when it came to defending. 
Positives though , we managed to score 4 goals but had both teams taken their chances I think it could have ended up  about 10-10. 

Might not have been able to defend but at least we had goalscoring center backs [emoji23]

6 hours ago, underpar said:

5 fukin 4 it was 5 fukin 4 GET IT RIGHT OR GTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realise I wrote this during the match  you muppet.Just glad the mafia are fine with the club getting run into the ground.Cant believe people are happy we scored 4 goals.If a team scores 4 goals they should be winning the game.Something that we haven’t done for ages.

What does Crawford add to the team, hee haw! Could at least show some interest in the games, get up off yer feet!! Any update on McIntosh?

Not very often you will witness 9 goals and two hat-tricks at the Glebe though...

Real stuff starts again on Saturday, Emile and Shagger starters.

Edited by brechincity

Last night was two poor defenses and none of our strikers did particularly well; Ross ran about Emile walked - both had chances.

Says a lot when our center half got a hat trick but our forwards squandered chances. 

Fortunately not available to observe proceedings this Saturday.

Smith will not be binned regardless of results or what people say. I think another half dozen games to see if the squad jells will let us know our seasons fate.

It does also show that a couple of poor managers in a row can really screw a pert time club.

7 hours ago, citydiehard said:

You do realise I wrote this during the match  you muppet.Just glad the mafia are fine with the club getting run into the ground.Cant believe people are happy we scored 4 goals.If a team scores 4 goals they should be winning the game.Something that we haven’t done for ages.

You do realise you have a   - 57 rep for a reason ????  You are the most negative poster on here . You had the chance to have your say  and shape the future when the club advertised a position . You spelt the previous managers name wrong constantly . Not to mention the new managers name too . You seem to have learned the correct spelling at last so a bit of credit there .  Why are you posting on here during games instead of supporting the team  ?? I'm sure you're from another town just on here to stir shite .  If nothing positive to say or do find another hobby for a Saturday afternoon  and leave the REAL fans to it .