The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

That my friends was a lesson in finishing ......Olly i like the look of .  No 2 trailist  looked ok ... Shagger defies his 36 years . His experience and helping the younger ones around him will help bring them on . 

On 07/07/2019 at 10:30, theycallmetrinity said:
On 07/07/2019 at 07:08, Best Team in Angus said:
So how many signed players do we have now I have lost count ??

I think it's only 10 so there should be a glut of signings this week.

^^^^ This is my concern . I hope we dont just sign for signings sake to make up the numbers.

Playing games pre season against better teams is all very well but after the last couple of years would it have been better playing against  teams we had a chance of beating by a good few goals to build confidence so to speak ? Just a thought .  I dont think a 6 goal reverse against United does anything for the mind set of players or fans alike. Oh well on to the Falkirk game tonight.

3 hours ago, Trump said:

What can the Falkirk Bairns expect from Brechin tonight?

An easy win for you guys.Barry Smith is worse than Darren Dodds was,plus we don’t have a fully signed squad yet and with with 4 days to go until the season kicks off his organisation is shite.A team needs to gel before the season kicks off.Not after it .

Well we haven’t learnt a lot from these pre-season friendlies. After a couple of tough seasons and starting a squad from scratch it might have been a better idea to have a few winnable games as opposed to chasing a few quid. Confidence may well be knocked out these guys before a ball is even kicked, but time will tell.