The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Much like the majority of players these days.  Only interested in themselves and how much money they can bleed out of clubs. 

Well I definitely wouldn't say the majority, if anything I'd say the opposite. Vast majority have great attitudes to put the commitment in to play football PT. Sutherland seems to have ideas a wee bit above his station I think

Well done on getting McCord, gutted he has left the Red Lichties but his fitness would not suit being in the Championship, his ability is in no doubt, he will be a great player for you lot and will score goals, he is CLASS and also a good lad, all the best Pongo 36-0 

14 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Well done on getting McCord, gutted he has left the Red Lichties but his fitness would not suit being in the Championship, his ability is in no doubt, he will be a great player for you lot and will score goals, he is CLASS and also a good lad, all the best Pongo 36-0 

Not confirmed yet.

3 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Well that’s us snatched Scott Robertson from yous.
Anyone else left to steal?

Unbelievable!

This to me would demonstrate that either we have no money or Barry is someone no one wants to play for any more.

Note to Forfar; yes you might be getting these guys but they were in part responsible for our relegation,

2 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Well that’s us snatched Scott Robertson from yous.
Anyone else left to steal?

Doesn't bode well . He was one of Barry's pals.   Obviously the lure of the extra cash is worth more than a commitment to your mate. 

4 hours ago, Cold Feet said:

Unbelievable!

This to me would demonstrate that either we have no money or Barry is someone no one wants to play for any more.

Note to Forfar; yes you might be getting these guys but they were in part responsible for our relegation,

No money is first then barry smith 

Edited by Best Team in Angus